Aside from working it on the runway, the world’s top models are also working it at the bank.
Forbes has released its list of the World’s Highest Paid Models and the first place woman is not unfamiliar with the role. For the second year in a row, Kendall Jenner has claimed the top spot thanks to earning $22.5 million through her contracts with Estée Lauder, Adidas, and Calvin Klein, amongst others.
Following the 23-year-old is fellow Estée Lauder and Adidas model, Karlie Kloss, who earned $13 million and is set to have a great 2019 due to signing on as host of the next season of Project Runway.
Third place was a tie belonging to Lip Sync Battle co-host Chrissy Teigen and Transformers star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who both earned $11.5 million.
Former Victoria Angel, Gisele Bundchen, rounded out the top 5 with $10 million; tying with Cara Delevigne of Suicide Squad in 6th.
Yet another tie occurred for 7th place as sisters, Bella, and Gigi Hadid, both earned $8.5 million, as did Joan Smalls from Set It Up.
The $8 million earned by Wonder Woman star, Doutzen Kroes, confirmed her spot in 10th place.
HIGHEST PAID MODELS 2018:
1. Kendall Jenner — $22.5 million
2. Karlie Kloss — $13 million
3. Chrissy Teigen — $11.5 million
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley — $11.5 million
5. Gisele Bundchen — $10 million
5. Cara Delevigne — $10 million
7. Bella Hadid — $8.5 million
7. Gigi Hadid — $8.5 million
7. Joan Smalls — $8.5 million
10. Doutzen Kroes — $8 million